I will deliver today, a deep unique professional every language voice over

 Hi dear friends I hope you are fine My name is Saleemullah I am a voice over artist I have three years experience and I assure you that I will do my best to meet your needs.


I Have My Own Studio With Recordings in Every Language Both Male and Female


Service link




  • Choose your language and order now


1.   English, Kenya

2.   English, New Zealand

3.   English, Nigeria

4.   English, Philippines

5.   English, Singapore

6.   English, South Africa

7.   English, Tanzania

8.   English, US

9.   English, Welsh

10. Estonian, Estonia

11.  Filipino (Philippines)

12. Finnish (Finland)

13. French (Belgium)

14. French (France)

15. French, Canadian


Services offered:

·       TV/Radio Commercials

·       Kids e Learning

·       Kids stories

·       Kids poems

·       Narration

·       Audio-books

·       Podcast intros

·       Website article reads

·       Story telling

·       YouTube Videos

·       You-Tube Series

·       All language Stories

·       Islamic Hades

 

I am extremely passionate about my work. Every single job is ajoy that I approach with focus and determination. I pride myself on making sure