I will develop realtime web calculator for wordpress website

 



Hi there🙃! I'm a WordPress expert with over 5 years of experience in building and customizing WordPress websites. I have a strong understanding of the platform and can create a professional and visually appealing website that meets all of your business needs. My services include custom theme development, plugin customization, website migration, and ongoing maintenance and support. I pride myself on delivering high-quality work and excellent customer service. Contact me to discuss your project and see how I can help bring your WordPress vision to life!

SERVICE LINK

Let users calculate their needs themselves. I will develop Custom Web Calculator upon your requirement.


What will you get:

  • Realtime Outputs
  • Responsive design
  • Any type of inputs
  • Complex calculations
  • Visual outputs (Histogram, Pie chart)
  • Pre-made materials from Material UI
  • Free installation with WordPress or any of your existing websites
  • Free Consultant


Custom: Any complex calculator with complex calculations. Put a message, let's discuss and agree on the custom offer


Feel free to message me anytime