I will record a natural young british female voice over in 12 hour

 

  • Hello! I'm Grace I'm a professional actor and Voiceover artist on Fiverr!

This Is AI Generated voice.

I've worked extensively in film, television & theatre in the UK, and have appeared in countless commercials representing some of the worlds most recognisable brands such as Mercedes Benz & McDonald's.

For just $5, I offer up to 500 words of voiceover work, recorded in my state-of-the-art studio in Malaysia.

Record Young natural british female voice over





I will give your projects the professional and credible British voice they need, such as:


  • Explainers
  • Internal communications
  • Social Media
  • Conferences
  • Tutorials
  • Animations


Get in touch regarding your requirements and I'll turn around your audio promptly in my broadcast quality home studio.